Annual Spring Show "Olympic Styles & Smiles"
● May 29th @ 6:30, May 30th @ 4:00 ● Family, friends, and teachers welcome! ● Free admission ● Concessions, candygrams, & flowers available!
● Open House Fri. June 19th ● Parents & Children 5+ ● CALL TO RSVP!
"I ♥ Gymnastics" Facebook Contest!
● Beginning Feb 1st ● Ask your teacher for details! ● Photos, Prizes, Fun for All!
Winter Adventure Camps
● Ages 3-12 ● Feb 15th @ 9 AM-12 ● Games, Themed Activities, Crazy Crafts, & More! ● PLAN NOW for a fun morning of Action & Excitement ● Easy enrollment online, by phone, in person ● $30/day ($10 Off if you attended Jan 18th Adventure Camp)
Open Gym Workout
● Ages 7-18 ● Fridays @ 7-9 PM ● Members: $10/child, Non-members: $15/child
Bunny Bonanza: Open Play With Parents
● Ages 1-5 ● Wed @ 12 noon & Fri @ 11:30 ● Members: $8/child ● Call for details and to sign up
Back Handspring Clinics: No Experience Needed!
● Ages 7+ ● Mon Jan 18th @ 1-2:30 PM ● $25/student ● Add any Open Gym for half off!
Parent's Night Out:Valentine's Day - Lights, Games, Action!
● Ages 3-12 ● Feb 13th @ 6-10 PM ● Pre-pay Discount for Members
Cheer Class Options Enrolling Now!
● Cheer Clinic, Ages 5-9 ● Novice, Intermediate, & Advanced Tumbling ● Trampoline for Fitness & Flyers ● Check out our Parent Portal or Call Today to register!
● On break! ● More details about the program HERE ● Enroll Now!
Black Diamond Karate: NEW WINTER CLASSES!
● NEW! AM Adult karate Class (Self Defense) ● Achieve fitness, focus, and self-control! ● 10% off when you pay for the Winter session up front. New students only. Includes uniform - No contract ● Call Sensei Cory at (908)-339-1293 for days/times
Plan now for your troop outing!
● Up to 3 Scout Troops ● Earn a petal or badge, or just have FUN! ● Winter bookings available ● Call for more details.
Birthday coming? Let's celebrate!
● Have a great party for Ages 4-12! ● Inflatables, Trampoline fun, Rope Swings, Obstacle Course, Parachute, and Races! ● Invite a Princess or Go Ninja Warrior!
At C.S. Gymnastics, our mission is to offer children of all ages and abilities an opportunity to grow physically, emotionally, and socially through gymnastic skills and fitness development. Because of our learning environment and appreciative staff, every child is special at CS Gymnastics. As a result, we strive to become friends and mentors to all the students who come through our doors