Birthday parties at CS are a tumbling good time!
Your party will include a whole hour of obstacle courses, rope swings, parachute activities, trampoline fun, inflatable slide, and a special surprise at the end for the birthday child!
Parties are available for children turning 4 with family/non-distancing groups of up to 10. Call our front-desk for more information.
AVAILABLE DATES AND TIMES:
Fall 2020-Spring 2021 (call for exact dates)
Saturdays – 2:30pm OR 4:15pm
The $75 deposit with signed contract will hold your special date.
BASIC FUN ‘N’ TUMBLE PACKAGE
You bring the paper goods, decorations and food, and we’ll supply the fun!
- Refrigerator and Freezer
- Observation Deck for parents to watch/take pictures (parents of the birthday child only at this time due to COVID restrictions)
- 1 hour of Gym Time (your choice of Ninja or Gymnastics themed):
- Obstacle Courses
- Rope Swings
- Parachute Activities
- Inflatable Slide
- A Special Surprise at the end for the Birthday Child!
- 30 Minutes in the Party Room
- Table & Chairs for kids
- Serving Table
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Comfortable clothing that isn’t too baggy or too tight (sweats or leggings are best) and bare feet (no shoes allowed on the equipment)
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No jewelry or gum
Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your designated party time and wait to have your temperature taken BEFORE entering the building.
Balance payable by cash, credit card, or check on the day of the party. Instructors do receive a salary for their party work, however, gratuities are always appreciated!
We have two party set up areas, and an observation deck to watch the party activities. At this time, only the party participants and the parents of the birthday children will be allowed into the building. All equipment and common areas will be sanitized before and after the party, and bay doors will be kept open to circulate fresh air whenever possible. Please remember that children are NOT allowed on equipment unless supervised by a Staff Member. Safety is our highest priority!