Summer Adventure Camp
CS Gymnastics Summer Adventure Camp offers a dynamic experience melding educational, physical, and social activities into a weeklong fun experience. Drawing on our years of experience teaching children multiple sports as well as various other educational resources, we have developed camps that help children maintain active minds and bodies.
Click the thumbnail image below to review the current camp schedule and themes. Call to register today!
Supervised open tumbling and skill training for kids and teens ages 7 and up. Get help from an available instructor with a specific skill, or practice what you know.
Current Members: $10
September-June every Friday from 7-9 PM, unless otherwise posted.
Parents Night Out
A Win-Win for Parents and Kids!
Available for children ages 3-12 years, PNO allows kids to have safe and organized fun while parents have a night out to themselves! Bring a favorite snack or order a pizza slice when you register. Bring-a-friends are welcome with a permission slip.
Second Saturday of every month from 6-10 PM, unless otherwise posted.
- Organized and supervised FUN!!
- Themed activities & games
- Obstacle courses
- Group games
- Relay Races
- Tumble Track Fun
- Parachute Games
- Inflatable Slide
- And MORE!
Competitions at CS
This year, CS is hosting three USAIGC Competitions:
- January Jamboree: January 26th 2020
- Raindrops & Rainbows Invitational: March 8th 2020
- Butterfly Classic Invitational: April 5th 2020
Participants and spectators will enjoy:
- Plentiful parking
- Large spectator loft providing
clear views of each event
- Two easily accessed restrooms
- Delicious refreshments in our
- Access to our Pro Shop with the
newest leos and gymnastics
- Scores recorded in the Beyond
The Scores App
- Easy to see scores projected
onto our extra large screen
- All -Around placement for each
- Goody Bags for athletes and
concessions passes for coaches!